> Kroger Rewards
Did you know that Kroger has a Community Rewards Program that allows you to help SEGA while earning your own Kroger points? Your regular purchases at Kroger can result in $$ for SEGA if you register for the Community Rewards Program and designate SEGA as your charity of choice.
How Does it Benefit SEGA for You to Sign Up for Kroger Community Rewards?
SEGA can receive $25 to $24,000 per cycle based on the spending of those who have selected us as their Community Rewards organization! In addition, you DO NOT lose your fuel points/reward points - that stays the SAME!
How Can You Help?
Follow these steps to enroll your card:
- Log on to Kroger.com
- If you already have your cards registered with another organization and want to change it to SEGA, go ahead and log in.
- If you have not yet logged in to Kroger.com or registered your card, you will need to click on the REGISTER button in the upper right hand corner.
- The easiest way to navigate to Kroger Rewards is to type "Kroger Rewards" in the main search bar of Kroger.com.
- This will bring you to a screen with a numbered list of options. Number 5 reads: "Kroger Community Rewards..." Click that link.
- This will bring you to the main page for Kroger rewards. Toward the bottom half of the page, there is a list of states. You want to scroll down to Georgia and click on Enroll Now under "Request Your Kroger Plus Card"
- This will bring up a search bar. You can search by our name (Southeastern Greyhound Club) or our number (53990).
- Our Club name will come up. There is a radio button next to the club name. Click on that button. It will turn blue.
- Click on Enroll.
You are now enrolled! Thank you so much! SEGA will start getting credit for your purchases within 7 to 10 days.
Helpful hint: If you find that you have never registered your card, or if you cannot read the tiny number on the back of the card, take to it to the customer service desk at your Kroger and they will set your card up so that it is attached to your personal information.
Questions or Comments
If you have any suggestions or comments regarding fundraising, please contact our fundraising chair, Lisa Strickland.